Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Week 2 Exercise 3 - Avatars

I must say I got a kick out of creating an avatar. Having two sons (ages 11 and 14), it has been a long time since I have dressed up dolls! On the other hand, it was a little frustrating not being able to find quite what I wanted, but the end result turned out nice.

2 comments:

Chris Markley said...

Love your Avatar! I felt the same way the first time I created my avatar. My daughter is 25 and my sons range in age from 20 to 23. So, you know it's been eons since I played with dolls!

Mrs. Peterson said...

I really like the fact that blogger emails you when someone comments to your page - and not just the fact that someone has commented but exactly what the comment was. This can be a really useful tool especially when using blogs in school settings, to immediately identify any inappropriate comments and remove them quickly.