While doing a search for "books" on Flickr, I found two interesting photos. The one shown here (found quickly when sorting by relevance) I find simply funny. It appears the escape key is fleeing - something I think my own computer's escape key has done. I remember when using the escape key could get you out of just about any jam (even if it did occasionally also erase everything that you still wanted!). Now it seems the escape key is hardly ever used and there are so many other codes and keys that need to be used (i.e. ctrl + alt + del). Computers sure are getting more complicated to help simplify our lives!
The other photo is a picture of a cat reading a book (http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulngan/112434565/ - found quickly when sorted by most interesting). This picture reminds me of a black and white cat we used to have. Everytime you would get out a book to read, he would come up and sit on your book which was amusing and annoying. Now it has become a fond memory of which this picture reminded me.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment